Product Overview - Inspection Tools
- Endoscopes (Borescopes) / Flexible Fiber-Optic Systems
|Mini Probes |
| ||Modular Extendable Endoscopes|
| ||High Power Light Sources / TV and Camera Attachments|
| ||KTV 22 , KTV 22S , KTV 23|
Visual Inspection ToolsEndoscopes / Flexible Optic Systems - Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4
Borecopes for non-destructive testing Technical endoscopy is a modern and cost-effective way of non-destructive material-testing and maintenance.
Brilliant high-definition image -
- outstanding optical quality
- using a high-quality rod-lens system
- using latest rod-lens technology
- excellent detail recognition
Exceptional image brightness -
- superior transmission
- "High-Speed" rod-lens system
- low vignetting
- glass cone for optimising the illumination
It allows visual inspection of hollow bodies and cavities which otherwise are not accessible without disassembly.
Flexible Fibrescopes - Photos
Due to their flexibility fibrescopes allow the inspection of hollow components and cavities where there is not straight, direct access.
- Diameter 3 - 10 mm
- Working length 280 - 2800 mm
- Interchangeable objective heads with different directions of view depending on the type
- 2-way and 4-way tip deflection on the distal end
- High-strength tungsten or stainless steel braid cover
Mini Probes - Photo
1.7mm, 1.9mm and 2.7mm diameter
A new range of small diameter endoscopes using the latest optical technology for internal visual inspection of a wide variety of small components, products and assemblies.
Available in a range of lengths with three different Directions of View to suit most applications.
Modular Extendable Endoscopes - Photo
Extendable Endoscopes with lamp illumination modular type
- Available in four diameters with 9, 14, 18 and 24 mm
- Working lengths 500 - 25 000 mm
- Interchangeable viewing heads, direction of view 0°; 0° wide angle; 45°, 90°, 110° retro, adjustable
- Extension tubes length available from 500 - 1500 mm
- Outer tube stainless steel
- Heat resistant up to 120 °C
- From diameter 14 mm the borescope can be supplied on request pressure and water proof, radiation resistant versions are also available on request
Endolux® cold light sources - Photo
These are equipped with halogen lamps. They offer very high light intensity and long lamp-life.
Our range contains cold light sources from 20 W to 250 W.
Also transportable as well as light sources with rechargeable battery packs are available in different versions as well as UV light sources on request.
KTV22/22S & KTV23 Video Inspection Systems - Photo
All modern IT instruments for recording or documentation with endoscopes are available on request.